Homemade Vapor rub




I am a believer in Vaporub. I use this stuff religiously at the sign of any oncoming bug. It also helps me on long trips when my head gets stuffy. I have used it on my kids since they were small to help them sleep and when they were sick. I use it on my chest and under my nose quite often when I have trouble sleeping and I always sleep well when I use it. I have also used it on my back or shoulder when they are sore and it works well there too. I have here a recipe for vapor rub so that you can make it in your kitchen and stock it away. I will explain in short detail what benefits each herb or oil has in this recipe.

You will need

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 ounce dried plantain leaves
1/8 tsp vitamin E oil
15 drops of eucalyptus oil
6 drops rosemary oil
6 drops peppermint oil
and a 4 ounce jar

Coconut oil is gentle on the skin. You can replace the coconut oil in this recipe with olive oil if you prefer.
101 uses for coconut oil


Comments