Ice Cream Bread


Of course I heard about this recipe on the WWW and had to try it. It is after all a pretty clever recipe considering you can add your own ingredients. Can you imagine what combinations of yummy bread you can make?! I chose a homemade vanilla ice cream from Purity, fudge striped cookies and some strawberries!

You will need- everything pictured here. Ingredients vary. 


I cup up my strawberries and crushed my cookies


I added one cup of flour to the ice cream


I mixed well.


I added my strawberries and crushed cookies and mixed again.


After spraying my bread pan with the PAM (olive oil kind) I added the mix to the pan.
I let my oven preheat at 350 and then put the bread in to bake for 45 minutes.


It fell apart! :( will have to work on that. However it turned out SO good! The cookies and the strawberries worked GREAT together!



Let me know how this recipe turns out for you!



Comments