Welcome-

I share files and ebooks in different formats on everything related to- survival, canning, homesteading, permaculture, bugging out, living off grid, gardening and things of the like. Please join my facebook group to have access to the files, You can find the link below on the top left hand side.

1/13/15

The GO FUND spotlight

I have decided that I wanted to put a spotlight on a Go Fund Me page at least once a week.
I think helping people is important. I know having just recovered from paying for Christmas,  a lot of people cannot afford to really do much, but listen 10 bucks goes a long way for someone who is really in need.

This girl is someone I have known since I was 15 years old. She has had a rough time of it and really needs a break. We all need a break sometimes.

Sharing is caring, so please share, share, share..
And if you can donate I can guarantee you good karma and a warm fuzzy feeling from helping out someone who desperately needs it!





Help a pregnant mom get a car

Bless you if you decide to help.. If you cannot, PLEASE PLEASE share this Go Fund Me page!