Welcome-

I share files and ebooks in different formats on everything related to- survival, canning, homesteading, permaculture, bugging out, living off grid, gardening and things of the like. Please join my facebook group to have access to the files, You can find the link below on the top left hand side.

5/3/10

the dog in the shed.

big. mean. rabid. it chased me down the street. i was coming from the harvest. from my long lost friend. we saw each other and right away and the look and the foam tells me that i have to put him down. so like ol yeller, i caught him in a shed. i am having a hard time with the thought of killing him. even tho i know its the right thing to do. an animal in misery is the same as what i feel every second of everyday. i have been thinking about something i lost. something i waited to long to say. its on my mind constantly, and i am heartbroken by the fact that its gone and i cant get it back. if only i can say what i feel to the person i want to say it to.