Welcome-

I share files and ebooks in different formats on everything related to- survival, canning, homesteading, permaculture, bugging out, living off grid, gardening and things of the like. Please join my facebook group to have access to the files, You can find the link below on the top left hand side.

7/11/15

Only you






Morning sun touches the sky
alas my love, we must say goodbye
to go about each our lives
parting kisses, still it never dies

When the breeze touches my skin,
I think of the moment
I might see you again
softly placed kisses on velvet skin
and wanting to be in your arms once again.

wishing for more time
needing you to be mine
wanting for the moment
 when I cross that line.

Can't stop that feeling
that comes now less fleeting
soft sacred sounds
Of a love without bounds.

My heart was stolen.
by a thief in the night
can't tell the wrong from what feels
so right.

Still we must part,
and with sadness I do
till the skies darken again
and there is only you.