Welcome-

I share files and ebooks in different formats on everything related to- survival, canning, homesteading, permaculture, bugging out, living off grid, gardening and things of the like. Please join my facebook group to have access to the files, You can find the link below on the top left hand side.

2/26/14

Police state

I just wanted to share how increasingly disturbed I am by what is clearly becoming a war on the American by-stander by our Police.
there are several articles I want to share, but none of them even compares to how very angry this one in particular made me.

91-year-old-driver-charged-in-shelbyville-police-chase

here are several more articles on how the police are overstepping their bounds lately.

Police raid home only to find tomato plants.

This happened in austin tx-
there is also an article on CNN




CNN police-jaywalking-remark-apology/

here is the most recent I have read-
oklahoma-arrest-death-video/

another-



here police cut a weave out of a womans head claiming that the hair can lead to suicide.
mich-police-officer-cuts-suspect-hair-weave-arrest-video-article-1.1597775



WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!